Baslow Bowls Club Complaints Procedure
- A copy of complaint letter will be sent to:
a) The person against whom the complaint has been made
b) The team captain (or delegated deputy)
c) Other relevant witness
- All of the above will be invited to provide in writing, any comments they may wish to make.
- The Club Secretary and Captain/Delegated Deputy will discuss the matter and prepare a draft response for consideration by the Baslow Bowls Committee.
- A copy of this draft response will be sent to the person against whom the complaint has been made for them to make any comments.
- In the light of any comments received, the Captain/Delegated Deputy and Club Secretary may prepare a revised draft for consideration and approval by Baslow Bowls Club Committee.
- The agreed response will be sent to the appropriate league secretary. The decision by the committee is final and binding.
- All complaints will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Ratified by the Bowls Club Committee July 2015